Saturday, May 21, 2011

Unboxing my Nikon D-90 camera

Unboxing my Nikon D-90 camera Video Clips. Duration : 9.97 Mins.


Photography is my dream of a life of passion. With digital photography, there are always new and exciting devices that are introduced. This is the case with the latest digital SLR Nikon D-90. Here's my latest favorite "Unboxing" Video of the day I received this camera. The Nikon D-90 is a professional camera with a sensor of 12.3 and a 18 - 105mm zoom. How to Unbox, I'll give some tips and advice on this camera. This camera is also one of the few who give it, shooting video and canas stills. You'll see a short video from this camera that I shot. I hope that all the photographers out there - like everyone - enjoy my vision of this beautiful camera. Tape: May 15, 2009

Keywords: Kerry, Decker, Nikon, D-90, DSLR, digital, reflex, camera, photography, professional, unboxing, unbox, 18-105mm, zoom, lens, HDMI, video

extra wide chaise lounge replacement gas can spouts

No comments:

Post a Comment