Friday, September 23, 2011

PS3 HDMI Problem

PS3 HDMI Problem Video Clips.





UPDATE: Problem with latest firmware update fixed. I connected the PS3 (via HDMI) to a Panasonic 42 "plasma, model number TH-42PX500 (Japanese TV). The PS3 is connected to the output to 720p, which my TV can handle together. When I start a PS3 game logo appears after the "Playstation 3", the screen goes black. The game is loading well, I do not see. The only way I can control my TV, is now back on regular TV Set channels with my TV remote control. Only then uses the inputSelect the button to go back to HDMI. Once I do, I can see and play the game. My guess is that the PS3 has a way of sending signals through the HDMI cable that makes the TV unhappy. The strange thing is, I tried a PS1 game and it worked fine.

Keywords: PS3, HDMI

photographing jewelry light box vintage luggage suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment